Friday, May 27, 2011

Sunny Braids

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Forever 21// Dress: Good Will// Satchel: UO// Boots: Stolen from my mum! :)

Been exploring with my hair now that it is getting a bit longer, I quite like the Heidi braids :) 
I found this dress today and didn't have to alter it at all! So cute. Happy weekend lovelies <3 

Kaylee Nicole


Amanda said...

How lovely, love your dress!

Kenzie said...

I love everything about this outfit! I especially love the bag.

Rachel said...

I really like the mix of colors, and your hair looks great!

April's Attic said...

such a cute look, i really like the setting too.
i can't believe you found that dress at good will!
nice :)


Dominique B. said...

this look is so darn lovely! from the dress to the cardi, the bag and even your boots and ur hair!!! so perfect!


Corinna said...

great outit! :)

Regina Carmeli said...

you look pretty :)) your hair is gorgeous, wanna learn how to do it :)) xx

Janina said...

the bag is amazing :)

D'Asia E. said...

This outfit is too cute! I cant believe you found that at the goodwill either! You so inspired me to go hunting there. :)

P.S. I'm new

This Charming Style said...

That really is a wonderful dress, and you styled it perfectly! Your hair looks super pretty :)