Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and day. I spent my time with family, baking, and sparkling apple cider! I picked my top four looks from each season of 2011, can't believe I've had Wild Flower for almost a year now!
It has been such an eye opening year full of surprises, dreams come true, and disappointments. I've made it another year, but it feels like I have learned much more than that. I'm half way done with college, I live away from my parents, I manage my own money, and I have a personal style blog that I pour my heart into. I've met some amazing girls since blogging, it is such a wonderful community to be apart of. Now, if only they all lived near me and we could go thrifting together :)
I put together a little list of New Year's resolutions!
- Eat Healthier -- I tend to eat candy bars for dinner a lot..
- Create a schedule for posting on Wild Flower -- Everything has been so hectic lately!
- Be a better girlfriend -- Try and be more forgiving and not so cranky all the time, sorry baby!
- Play with the cat more -- I think she is lonely.. :(
- Shop less! -- This is a big one, I want to save up my money terribly bad. I know it will be hard to not buy the latest trends, but I believe I can make it work.
What's on your resolution list?